The Aperitivo Clutch is inspired by the original PM Clutch named after Patricia "Pat" Mori, the mother of co-founder Richard K. Bienen. A New York nightlight fixture during the 60's and 70's. By Day, she was a muse and design assistant to fashion icon Roy Halston, and by night, she partied along side him and the international jet set at Studio 54. The Aperitivo Clutch is the perfect day to night companion for that grab and go ease that true luxury is.
- Black suede outer with Rainbow Swarovski ZebraDetail
- Black satin lining
- Silver-toned hardware
- Dimensions: 8 1/2"W x 9 1/2"H x 1/2"D.
11" strap drop
- Fold-over flap with top zip closure
- Chain shoulder strap
- Exterior flap pocket and kiss-lock coin purse
- Interior wall pocket; two card slots
- Faille lining
- Textile or leather